"Haver" British usage: "to hem and haw." Scottish: "to maunder, to talk foolishly, to chatter, talk nonsense, to babble." Jewish: "a friend, chum, mate" - specifically someone willing to partner with you in grappling with truth and Word and life. Yep, I'm setting a high bar here...

Friday, March 11, 2011

moving on

Over a year ago I started blogging as Project1189.org which was a WordPress.org site, hosted on our server...and after five months it vanished. So, being a bit skittish about WordPress, I started this blog on Blogspot in June...now the wheel has turned and in connection with my work at the church, I've just set up three WordPress.com blogs (we're trying to do a major update of the church website). So this week I set up another Wordhavering blog using WordPress.com (might as well have them all together). I will be figuring out how to transfer this blog over there (eventually), but in the meantime, if you still have the stomach for it, you can follow my "intently haphazard" musings and haverings at wordhavering.wordpress.com. You'll find at least one new post waiting for you ("horny religion" - how can you not read that post!)

True gluttons for punishment you can find other more work-related posts from me on these three blogs:

vineyardboisebookcellar.wordpress.com
vineyardboisegroups.wordpress.com
vineyardboiseadulted.wordpress.com

Bless you all...

See you in the funny papers!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment